This book contains resumes of current Financial Engineering, Management Science & Engineering, Operations Research and Industrial Engineering students. To assist you with selection, we have divided our students into three groups, based on their availability for employment:
1) Recent graduates and December 2013 graduates available for immediate hire
2) May 2014 and August 2014 graduates
3) Graduation date of December 2014 or after
If you recruit using the IEOR Graduate Student Resume Book, students will have two weeks from the date the offer is extended or until the deadlines below, whichever is later.
- For full-time offers extended to previous summer interns, students have until November 1, 2013 to make a decision.
- Students interviewed for full-time positions have until November 15, 2013 to make a decision.
- For internship offers extended to previous summer interns, students have until February 28, 2014 to make a decision.
- Students interviewed for summer internships have until March 7, 2014 to make a decision.
Please note that the time periods above start at the receipt of a written offer for employment to the student. Exploding offers are not tolerated. Sign-on bonuses should be honored whenever the student accepts the offer.
Our students are ready to add value to your organization! A fantastic opportunity to engage and assess if there is a mutually beneficial fit between the firm and the student is to invite him/her to take on a part-time internship during their studies. Internships during the academic year may be paid or unpaid (i.e. students earn academic credit only) and employment should not exceed 20 hours/week.
Finally, we would like to discuss other ways of engaging our students that best meet your hiring needs. We welcome you to come to meet our students, take part in our coursework, seminars or research and participate in our new highly successful mentoring/shadowing program.
You can find an electronic copy of these resumes here.
For more information on any of the above, to request the resume book password, or to discuss any questions or specific recruiting needs please call (212) 854-8404 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!