The IEOR Resume Portfolio contains resumes of of our current IEOR graduate students studying Financial Engineering, Management Science & Engineering, Operations Research and Industrial Engineering students. To assist you with selection, we have organized our students in three ways:
1) By program
2) By graduation date
If you recruit using the IEOR Graduate Student Resume Book, please abide by the following offer response deadlines:
- For full-time offers, students have two weeks from the date the offer is extended to make a decision.
- For summer internships, students have until March 3, 2017 to make a decision or two weeks from the date the offer is extended, whichever is later.
Please note that the time periods above start at the receipt of a written offer for employment to the student. Exploding offers are not tolerated. Sign-on bonuses should be honored whenever the student accepts the offer.
Offer and Acceptance Policies: On-Campus Interiews
Students will have two weeks from the date a written offer letter is received or until the deadlines below, whichever is later:
- For all offers extended to previous summer interns, students have until November 18, 2016 to make a decision
- Students interviewed for all positions during 2016 Fall OCI have until November 18, 2016 to make a decision
- Students interviewed for any position during 2017 Spring OCI have until February 24, 2017 to make a decision
Further details can be found here: http://www.careereducation.columbia.edu/employers/policies
Finally, we would like to discuss other ways of engaging our students that best meet your hiring needs. We welcome you to come to meet our students, take part in our coursework, seminars or research and participate in our highly successful mentoring/shadowing program. A fantastic opportunity to engage and assess if there is a mutually beneficial fit between the firm and the student is to invite him/her to take on a part-time internship during their studies. Internships during the academic year may be paid or unpaid (i.e. students earn academic credit only) and employment should not exceed 20 hours/week.
You can find an electronic copy of these resumes here.
For more information on any of the above, to request the resume book password, or to discuss any questions or specific recruiting needs please call (212) 851-7525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!