Completed applications must contain the following:
- Completed online application form
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test scores, sent from ETS. Scores are valid for five (5) years. Institution code is (2111); there is no Department code.
- Personal statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Non-refundable application fee ($85)
In addition, applicants whose undergraduate or graduate degree was received in a country in which English is not the official and spoken language must meet the following requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Official scores from ETS are required of all students who have not received an undergraduate or graduate degree in a country in which English is the official and spoken language.
- Translation of the official transcript(s) is required if the institution(s) you attended does not issue transcripts in English. The transcript translation must be conducted by a reputable service and must be sent in addition to the official transcripts. Personal transcript translations will not be accepted.
We will also accept optional video interview submissions from organizations like Vericant (www.vericant.com).
Admitted students will be required to submit the following:
1. One (1) official transcript from every post-secondary institution attended, sent from the institution, issued in English in a sealed envelope.
Documents submitted will not be returned.